Sunday 20 October 2013

6

Soundtrack.
Considering how it runs, I want some sound to go with the video.
At the moment it will be a pan of the hallway as discussed. From there I will go into one of the rooms (not sure if I will cut or not) and then swirl around to see all the detail. Because its a pretty big map and it take a bit of travel to see it all, I would dedicate about 5 seconds for the hallway shot, leaving about 5 for each room and 5 redundant seconds for fades and travel etc.

 Camera.
Roughly what it will move like:




After looking through the soundtrack, composed by Alexandre Desplat, the third one I thought would flow well. Mr Fox. in the Fields. I will throw that onto the final once its on After Effects. The warmth can be bumped up in there too as well as the transitions. I already think I will have to knock out the hallway wall to get the panning shot so I might do the twirls around the rooms first, render those, and then delete the wall and do that bit last.

No comments:

Post a Comment